COVID-19 Resources and Information: Informational Webinars
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve we want to continue to share helpful resources and information on a variety of different topics. We understand the challenges that COVID-19 presents, particularly for working, low-income families. Below are helpful webinars. We will continue to update this page with new resources.
- Small Business Webinar Series
- Insights and Ideas to Help Businesses Bounce Back
- HR Issues Amid COVID-19
- Child Welfare League of America Webinar Series
- Virtual Coffee Roundtable – Digital Fundraising in a Socially Distanced Economy
- Tips & Best Practices for Getting Back to Business
- Caring for Our Own, for Kids & Caring for Our Communities
- Allies in Caring’s Free Virtual Seminars for Career Development and Job Search during COVID-19
- Informational Webinar: Phase III NJEDA Small Business Grant
- Informational Webinar: An Overview of the Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support
- Nonprofit Council: Nonprofit Fundraising in a Virtual Setting
To view all of our COVID-19 resources and Information on a variety of different topics, click here.